Saturday, October 29, 2011

Little Tails

Yesterday was, as always, filled with several very entertaining moments. But there was one in particular that I thought I would share.
Much of my days are spent changing diapers. 3 kids in diapers, 10 work hours, thats atleast 15 diapers during daycare hours. It's a pretty menial task now that doesn't require much thought at this point. Yesterday, while I was changing the youngest boy, Mckenzie came over chattering away as always. Only this time she happened to glance down as I removed the diaper. She stopped mid sentence "Mom, why does he have that little tail?"
I explained (or atleast tried to) that it was not a tail, but was what made him a boy. "But it will fall off when he gets bigger, right?"
"no Kenzie, it will stay with him forever"
"Ewww Mom, thats gross"

Guess I don't have to worry about her for a while longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment