Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Passive aggressive dogs

Gala, my 12 yr old german shepherd, has some very passive aggressive tendencies. Most days they are minor things that I barely notice. But other days they are outright eye rolling teen-ish!
When she was younger and it was just her and I and the older girls and I would leave her home when we went out somewhere, I would come home to find that she had opened the dryer and stuffed clean laundry in her water dish. And I do mean she would stuff it- entire towels would be wadded up and stuck in her dish without even a corner sticking out.
A little while back I had taken her outside and after she was done, I put her inside and went back out to let the chickens out. When I came in my slippers had been mysteriously moved and Gala was grinning evilly at me (I swear). After looking around a bit I found my slippers off in a corner...delicately placed on a fresh pile of Gala poo.
I am sure everyone remembers the peeing on the bed incident that resulted in Justin and I spending the weekend sleeping on an air mattress.
Today I was cleaning my bedroom, trying to find the source of a mystery odor that I really wasn't too fond of. After searching just about everywhere I noticed my hockey skates sitting by the closet door, do I went to pick them up...and discovered that my passive aggressive dog had pooped IN them.

I wonder what I did to deserve that...

No comments:

Post a Comment